|Product Name||Journey Of Faith For Children Lent|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Weight:0.1 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0764801589|
|Price New||2.15 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||17.97 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||8.47 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.12 inches (convert)|
|Length||11.11 inches (convert)|
|Weight||1.6 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Francine M. O'Connor|
|Long Description||Based on our best-selling Adult Initiation program Journey of Faith, these handouts explore Catholic belief and practice from a child's perspective, involving participants in Scripture and the parish community. |
Thought-provoking questions help children in grades 3-5 relate the handout material to their own personal life experiences. Photographs and whimsical illustrations have been added to enhance the information presented, making it user friendly and more appealing to those exploring the faith for the first time.
|Similar Items||9780764813276: Journey Of Faith|
9780764801570: Journey Of Faith For Children Catechumenate
9780764801594: Journey of Faith for Children Mystagogy
9780764801600: Journey of Faith for Children Leader's Guide
9780764801563: Journey of Faith for Children Inquiry
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.