|Product Name||Vultures Over Israel: The Vautour In Israeli Service Squadron 110, 1957-1971|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0764339605|
|Price New||51.48 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||51.47 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.9 inches (convert)|
|Height||11 inches (convert)|
|Length||8.6 inches (convert)|
|Weight||49.44 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||The French Vautour was designed to serve as an attack aircraft, bomber and nightfighter. Israel purchased all three versions and was the only nation to operate all three types. Sqdn.110 recon Vautours collected imagery crucial for IAF Operation Focus, the pre-emptive strike that opened the June 1967 Six Day War. It was during this war that Sqdn. 110 attack Vautours spearheaded the IAF air superiority offensive.|
|Similar Items||9780985455460: Arab MiGs. Volume 6: October 1973 War, Part 2|
9782352502760: Northrop F-5 from Freedom Fighter to Tiger II: 1954-2010 (Planes and Pilots)
9780985455422: Modern Israeli Air Power: Aircraft And Units Of The Israeli Air Force
9780865960602: Iran-Iraq War in the Air 1980-1988 (Schiffer Military History Book)
9780764316692: Iran-Iraq War in the Air 1980-1988 (Schiffer Military History Book)
9780720120448: Iran-Iraq War in the Air 1980-1988 (Schiffer Military History Book)
9780764336553: Hammers Israels Long-Range Heavy Bomber Arm: The Story Of 69 Squadron
9781857800883: Air War On The Edge: A History Of The Israel Air Force And It's Aircraft Since 1947
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.