|Product Name||Essentials Of Human Disease|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:10.71 inches / Length:8.5 inches / Weight:2.58 pounds / Width:0.79 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0763765902|
|Price New||21.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.46 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.8 inches (convert)|
|Height||10.7 inches (convert)|
|Length||8.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||41.6 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||Designed for shorter, less comprehensive human disease courses, Essentials of Human Disease covers the vital structural and functional characteristics of common and important diseases, as well as the principles of diagnosis and treatment. This book is organized into two main sections. The first section discusses general concepts and diseases affecting the body as a whole. The second section considers the various organ systems and their specific diseases.|
|Similar Items||9781115784757: Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association|
9780977699285: Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
9780867341225: Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
9780536028143: Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
9780763754433: Epidemiology 101 (Essential Public Health)
9780763745257: Essentials Of Health Behavior: Social And Behavioral Theory In Public Health (Texts In The Essential Public)
9780763737962: Essentials Of Health Behavior: Social And Behavioral Theory In Public Health (Texts In The Essential Public)
9780309050937: Essentials Of Health Behavior: Social And Behavioral Theory In Public Health (Texts In The Essential Public)
9780205343966: Global Inequality And Human Needs: Health And Illness In An Increasingly Unequal World
9780813027166: Surviving Heroin: Interviews With Women In Methadone Clinics
View 21 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.