|Product Name||Maybe I Should. . .Case Studies On Ethics For Student Affairs Professionals (American College Personnel Association Series)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:9.13 inches / Length:6.06 inches / Weight:0.73 pounds / Width:0.63 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0761845461|
|Price New||26.12 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.46 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.65 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.12 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.08 inches (convert)|
|Weight||11.2 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||Maybe I Should…Case Studies on Ethics for Student Affairs Professionals is designed to help graduate students and new to midlevel student affairs professionals heighten their knowledge of sensitivities to professional ethics in practice. Hamrick and Benjamin encourage professionals to identify and articulate plausible―as well as preferred―strategies for addressing ethically problematic situations, and develop rationales to justify particular ethical decisions and actions. Readers are provided with strategies for analyzing cases as well as a number of targeted cases for consideration and analysis. Additionally, resources and suggestions are offered to instructors and facilitators who seek to incorporate professional ethics and case study analysis into formal educational or staff development activities in student affairs.|
|Similar Items||9780674062207: Dropping Out: Why Students Drop Out Of High School And What Can Be Done About It|
9780664249281: Student Development In College: Theory, Research, And Practice
9780559643675: Dropping Out: Why Students Drop Out Of High School And What Can Be Done About It
9780470454985: Student Services: A Handbook For The Profession
9780470433935: A Legal Guide For Student Affairs Professionals: (Updated And Adapted From The Law Of Higher Education, 4th Edition)
9780470321348: Governance In The Community College: New Directions For Community Colleges, Number 141
9780470049181: Binge: What Your College Student Won't Tell You
9780446578646: Brazen Careerist: The New Rules For Success
9780226710204: The Making Of The Modern University: Intellectual Transformation And The Marginalization Of Morality
9780226040141: Opting Out: Losing The Potential Of America's Young Black Elite
View 18 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.