|Product Name||Drew Brees (Amazing Athletes)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0.11 inches / Length:6.61 inches / Weight:0.21 pounds / Width:5.04 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0761366547|
|Price New||4.97 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||9 inches (convert)|
|Length||0.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||3.36 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||When quarterback Drew Brees left Purdue to pursue a career in the NFL, many people thought he was too short. Brees quickly proved the doubters wrong. Brees was named Offensive Player of the Year for the 2007-2008 season. In 2009-2010 Brees took his game to another level, leading the New Orleans Saints to the Super Bowl Championship.|
|Similar Items||9781467710978: Usain Bolt (Amazing Athletes)|
9780761376842: Eli Manning (Amazing Athletes (Paperback))
9780761357582: Adrian Peterson (Amazing Athletes)
9781467744935: J. J. Watt (Amazing Athletes)
9780761370673: Derek Jeter (Revised Edition) (Amazing Athletes)
9781467708753: Peyton Manning (Amazing Athletes) (Amazing Athletes (Paperback))
9781467703086: Clay Matthews (Amazing Athletes)
9781429673051: Drew Brees: Football Superstar (Superstar Athletes)
9780761382249: Aaron Rodgers (Amazing Athletes)
9780761342151: Tom Brady (Amazing Athletes)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.