|Product Name||Maccabee Meals: Food And Fun For Hanukkah|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:9.09 inches / Length:6.3 inches / Weight:0.35 pounds / Width:0.2 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0761351442|
|Price New||2.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.2 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.1 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.3 inches (convert)|
|Weight||5.6 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Madeline Wikler, Judye Groner|
|Long Description||Eight nights of food, fun, and games for Hanukkah. With recipes for young and old, party themes, and holiday trivia.|
|Similar Items||9781926920375: Rachel's Secret (The Rachel Trilogy)|
9780823956265: A Hanukkah Holiday Cookbook (Festive Foods for the Holidays)
9780805207248: The Children's Jewish Holiday Kitchen: 70 Fun Recipes for You and Your Kids, from the Author of Jewish Cooking in America
0089824299098: Rite-Lite Judaica Premium Chanukah Candles. Handcrafted, Tri-Color Blue/White Stripe. Box Of 45
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.