|Product Name||The Meat Goat Handbook: Raising Goats For Food, Profit, And Fun|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:9.02 inches / Length:7.01 inches / Weight:1.4 pounds / Width:0.71 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0760340420|
|Price New||9.69 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||9.72 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.63 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||22.4 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Longtime goat rancher Yvonne Zweede-Tucker draws on twenty years of hands-on experience to help you raise your own meat goats. Illustrated throughout with color photography, this instructive handbook includes advice about breeds, feeding, housing, safety, health, kidding, butchering, and selling product. Included is a glossary and a resources appendix. Essential reading for every meat goat owner!|
|Similar Items||9780720715156: The Goat Handbook (Barron’s Pet Handbooks)|
9781580176613: Storey's Guide To Raising Meat Goats
9781931993678: Goats: Small-Scale Herding For Pleasure And Profit (Hobby Farms)
9781603425827: Storey's Guide To Raising Meat Goats, 2nd Edition: Managing, Breeding, Marketing
9780967038100: Raising Meat Goats For Profit
9780615584126: Raising Meat Goats In A Commercial Operation
9780747544920: Raising Goats For Dummies
9780571113224: Raising Goats For Dummies
9780470568996: Raising Goats For Dummies
9781492995630: Getting Your Goat: The Ultimate Guide To Cooking Goat Meat With Original Recipes And Classic Stories
View 15 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.