|Product Name||The Means Of Grace (Insight (Concordia))|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0758614721|
|Price New||4.83 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||55.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.04 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.99 inches (convert)|
|Length||0.2 inches (convert)|
|Weight||2.4 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Francis C. Rossow|
|Long Description||About This Series The Insight Series consists of short 4-session adult Bible studies with life-application suggestions. Each course looks at an important biblical topic or theme. Use these courses to gain insight into the Scriptures. Learn what God is saying about Himself, about you, and about His Good News of salvation in Jesus Christ. These insights will help you as you go about your disciple's task of living in the Word and will equip you for a more fruitful study of Scripture. This course allows you to review the means of grace in the simple things of life: words, water, bread, wine, and most importantly, human flesh. Through The Means of Grace, you will gain a greater appreciation for the significance of God's acting in grace by using the "ordinary" things of this world. Session 1: God's Fondness for the Ordinary Session 2: The Water in Baptism Session 3: The Bread and Wine in the Lord's Supper Session 4: The Language in the Gospel|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.