|Product Name||Highland Beast|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0758235097|
|Price New||6.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.3 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.62 inches (convert)|
|Weight||8.8 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Hannah Howell, Victoria Dahl, Heather Grothaus|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||Forbidden Love Is Eternal. . . "The Beast Within" by Hannah Howell Gybbon MacNachton spends his days searching for the Lost Ones--demons with the powerful MacNachton bloodline who are being hunted. When he stumbles upon Alice Boyd, living like a wild animal in the forest, she stirs a primitive lust deep within him--a lust that can only be sated by their explosive union. . . "The Vampire Hunter" by Heather Grothaus As the last survivor of her family of witches, Beatrix Levenach must protect the townspeople from vampires. But when her life is in danger, she is forced to accept help from Alder the White--a vampire from the clan who wiped out her ancestors. And when they discover an all-consuming passion, they must make the ultimate sacrifice for eternal love. . . "Laird of Midnight" by Victoria Dahl For fifty years, Finlay Maclain has hunted the vampire clan who murdered his family and made him one of them. Now, he's sitting in a tavern, waiting for the last vampire he must kill. But a beautiful wench is distracting him beyond reason--and all he can think of is teasing her until she begs him to take her again and again. . .|
|Similar Items||9780758273437: Born To Bite|
9780758261526: Highland Hunger
9780758225115: Eternal Lover
9780758220424: Highland Thirst
9780425266274: The Scandalous Mackenzies: The Untamed Mackenzie and Scandal and the Duchess (Mackenzies Series)
9780821781517: Only For You (Zebra Historical Romance)
9780380765041: Silver Flame
9780739458389: Highland Vampire
9780739445396: The Eternal Highlander
9781420125115: Born To Bite
9781420119718: Highland Hunger
9781420112283: Yours For Eternity
9781420104356: Nature Of The Beast
9780821778982: Highland Vampire
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.