|Product Name||Back Roads France (Eyewitness Travel Back Roads)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0.7 inches / Length:8.5 inches / Weight:1.25 pounds / Width:5.7 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0756695910|
|Price New||16.63 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||4.85 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.68 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.59 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.96 inches (convert)|
|Weight||20 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Back Roads France will take you via scenic routes to discover charming villages, local restaurants, and intimate places to stay. Unearth the real soul of this magical region with all the practical information you could need, from road conditions and length of drives to parking information and opening hours for local attractions. Twenty-five themed drives, each lasting one to seven days, reveal breathtaking views, hidden gems, and authentic local experiences that can only be discovered by road. Each tour is bursting with insider knowledge and loaded with ideas for varied activities — from walks to days on the beach, children's attractions, wine tours, and cycling trips. Meanwhile, the most friendly, best-value hotels, guesthouses, and restaurants specializing in regional produce have been selected by expert authors. The guide is full-color throughout, with a pull-out map for easy navigation between drives. Discover the unexpected on your vacation with DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: Back Roads France .|
|Similar Items||9780756684044: Dk Eyewitness Travel Guide: France|
9780756672362: Back Roads Northern & Central Italy (Eyewitness Travel Back Roads)
9780756659189: Back Roads Of Spain (Eyewitness Travel Back Roads)
9780756512088: Dk Eyewitness Travel Guide: France
9780751517361: Dk Eyewitness Travel Guide: France
9780670326440: One Hundred And One Beautiful Towns In France: Food & Wine (101 Beautiful Small Towns)
9780593058688: Dk Eyewitness Travel Guide: France
9780517351123: One Hundred And One Beautiful Towns In France: Food & Wine (101 Beautiful Small Towns)
9780470904480: Frommer'sÂ 25 Great Drives in France (Best Loved Driving Tours)
9780393300697: Dk Eyewitness Travel Guide: France
View 11 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.