|Product Name||The Lego Book|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:1.1 inches / Length:11 inches / Weight:3.05 pounds / Width:9 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0756666937|
|Price New||8.83 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.22 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1 inches (convert)|
|Height||11 inches (convert)|
|Length||9.4 inches (convert)|
|Weight||48.8 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Discover all there is to know about one of the world's most beloved toy companies. |
Beautiful pages reveal, explore, and celebrate the fascinating story of LEGO® bricks and the history behind them in this newly updated edition of The LEGO® Book. Along with 56 new pages, a timeline highlights key moments in LEGO history, and special features spotlight numerous groundbreaking and momentous achievements. Includes new and updated information about LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Ninjago, LEGO Friends, and much more.
Explore all the main LEGO toy systems, the LEGOLAND® theme parks with their amazing animated models, and the LEGO Group's spectacular diversification into films, video games, and the visual arts. Incorporating clear instruction panels on how to create great models from just a few simple bricks, The LEGO® Book is truly a treasure perfect for any LEGO fan!
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick configuration and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2012 The LEGO Group. Produced by DK Publishing under license from the LEGO Group.
|Similar Items||9781465437884: LEGO® Awesome Ideas|
9781104849207: The Lego Ideas Book: Unlock Your Imagination
9781103888436: The Lego Ideas Book: Unlock Your Imagination
9780865925687: The Lego Ideas Book: Unlock Your Imagination
9780807128824: The Lego Ideas Book: Unlock Your Imagination
9780801578601: The Lego Ideas Book: Unlock Your Imagination
9780786280759: Lego Minifigures: Character Encyclopedia
9780761474319: Brick By Brick: How Lego Rewrote The Rules Of Innovation And Conquered The Global Toy Industry
9780756686062: The Lego Ideas Book: Unlock Your Imagination
9780584101737: The Lego Ideas Book: Unlock Your Imagination
9780571098361: The Lego Ideas Book: Unlock Your Imagination
9780554250090: The Lego Ideas Book: Unlock Your Imagination
9780023098703: The Lego Ideas Book: Unlock Your Imagination
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.