|Product Name||The Legend Of Snowy The Shrew|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0755202953|
|Price New||10.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||74.40 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||4.92 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.87 inches (convert)|
|Length||0.35 inches (convert)|
|Weight||6.56 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||A long, long time ago, back in the lost and forgotten world of the Implings, reigned a great monarch named Queen Bryonia who ruled the lands of Alfinio. Her palace lay deep within the subterranean forests of Fahl where she strove to help others who were much less fortunate than herself. One of the persecuted groups of animals that the Queen had promised to protect was the shrews who lived within a settlement in an adjoining world. Now for those of you who don't know what a shrew is, well..it's an extremely shy mouse-like creature, rarely ever seen by us. And even I, being a farmer's lad, have only managed to see but two or three in my whole lifetime thus far. Lying in wait out there, and ready to steel away the Queen's powers and de-throne her, sending all of these joyous worlds into a darkness of despair, disorder and distress, was her arch enemy, the evil imp of the night thorn who had started off in the palace as one of her majesty's most loyal subjects and was her personal adviser too until one day he happened to turn bad and his main aim in life became to destroy all things good and everything that he would touch, he would try his hardest to turn into something evil. But caught up in the heart of this battle was an albino shrew named Snowy who, with a boy imp called Joebe Murrow, took on the evil imp of the night thorn. This imp, for his dark dealings had been banished forever from the lands of Alfinio by Queen Bryonia, a long time ago. And as he lay there in wait within his new found home of the poisonous night thorn tree, loitering like a demon of the dark, he longed for the ultimate prize to come to him. This was the thing called the sleepy dust light that, once every thousand years, had to make its way out from the safety of the lands of Alfinio, and into the unprotected world of the shrew.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.