|Product Name||Ida B: . . . and Her Plans to Maximize Fun, Avoid Disaster, and (Possibly) Save the World|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0060730269|
|Price New||0.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||9.28 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Ida B. Applewood believes there is never enough time for fun. That's why she's so happy to be homeschooled and to spend every free second outside with the trees and the brook. Then some not-so-great things happen in her world. Ida B has to go back to that Place of Slow but Sure Body-Cramping, Mind-Numbing, Fun-Killing Torture—school. She feels her heart getting smaller and smaller and hardening into a sharp, black stone. How can things go from righter than right to a million miles beyond wrong? Can Ida B put together a plan to get things back to just-about perfect again?|
|Similar Items||9781116065039: The City Of Ember (The First Book Of Ember)|
9780061626548: Emmaline And The Bunny
9781416971719: Out Of My Mind
9780906717271: Out Of My Mind
9780439837125: Ida B And Her Plans To Maximize Fun, Avoid Disaster, And Possibly Save The World
9780764802454: Moon Over Manifest
9780738703251: Moon Over Manifest
9780375858291: Moon Over Manifest
9780064410472: So B. It
9780061968754: True (. . . Sort Of)
View 34 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.