|Product Name||Planes (Machines Inside Out)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0750263601|
|Price Used||7.42 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||10.67 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.28 inches (convert)|
|Length||8.43 inches (convert)|
|Weight||5.6 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||This series looks at the technology behind engine-powered vehicles and the features that make the vehicles unique. Each vehicle is looked at from the inside to the outside, starting with the vehicle as a whole and then looking at each individual system, including the engine and braking system to the cooling system and safety. Each spread is illustrated by large cross-sectional artworks so that readers can see what the components look like and how they work together to power the vehicle. With accessible and engaging text, this series is especially suitable for reluctant readers but any 'petrol-head' will find it an enthralling read.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.