|Product Name||Take Digital Photographs (How To...)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0749693509|
|Price New||14.62 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||26.03 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Want to get into photography but not sure where to start? Baffled by the jargon used by experts? This book cuts through the jargon and tells you everything you need to get started in this fascinating hobby - as well as how to take fabulous photos!|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.