|Product Name||Food and Garden Waste (What Happens When We Recycle)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0749681853|
|Price New||32.17 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.91 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||8.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||10.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Long Description||This is one in a series of books which take us on the journey a material takes when it is recycled, tracing its step-by-step route from when we finish with it, through the recycling process, to the new, recycled product|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.