|Product Name||The Sorrow Of War|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 074939711X|
|Price New||3.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.59 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.8 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.08 inches (convert)|
|Weight||7.84 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||The daring and controversial novel that took the world by storm-- a story of politics, selfhood, survival, and war.|
Bao Ninh, a former North Vietnamese soldier, provides a strikingly honest look at how the Vietnam War forever changed his life, his country, and the people who live there. Originaly published against government wishes in Vietnam because of its nonheroic, non-ideological tone, The Sorrow of War has won worldwide acclaim and become an international bestseller.
|Similar Items||9780385474542: Things Fall Apart|
9780231076517: Things Fall Apart
9780140052619: Things Fall Apart
9781115930468: Catfish And Mandala: A Two-Wheeled Voyage Through The Landscape And Memory Of Vietnam
9780559346620: Catfish And Mandala: A Two-Wheeled Voyage Through The Landscape And Memory Of Vietnam
9780312267179: Catfish And Mandala: A Two-Wheeled Voyage Through The Landscape And Memory Of Vietnam
9780002571845: Catfish And Mandala: A Two-Wheeled Voyage Through The Landscape And Memory Of Vietnam
9780143039020: The Quiet American (Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition)
9780140243505: The Quiet American (Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition)
9780140185003: The Quiet American (Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition)
View 75 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.