|Product Name||Friendship Dance (Glitterwings Academy)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0747598339|
|Price New||4.06 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.51 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.8 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.08 inches (convert)|
|Weight||6.88 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||Twink has been chosen to dance the important Friendship Dance at Queen Mab's Palace! Will Twink be able to learn the dance steps in time? Glitterwings Academy is a lovingly created series by acclaimed author Lee Weatherly, writing as Titania Woods. Readers of the series can be assured of accomplished narrative, as well as stylish and exciting illustration.|
|Similar Items||9780747598350: Christmas Fairy (Glitterwings Academy)|
9780747592044: New Girl (Glitterwings Academy) (No. 7)
9781408802694: Power Play (Glitterwings Academy)
9780747598343: Magical Mayhem (Glitterwings Academy)
9780747598329: Treasure Hunt (Glitterwings Academy) (No. 10)
9780747598312: Sister Secrets (Glitterwings Academy) (No. 9)
9780747592037: Seedling Exams (Glitterwings Academy) (No. 8)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.