|Product Name||How Deep is the Sea? (Picture Books)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0746096089|
|Price New||47.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||9.05 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.79 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.88 inches (convert)|
|Length||10 inches (convert)|
|Weight||112 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Long Description||This is a magical picture book following the latest adventure of Pipkin, the little penguin with big ideas. Pipkin the penguin is always asking questions like 'How Big is a Million?' and 'How High is the Sky?' Now, he has a new question: 'How Deep is the Sea?' A special fold-out poster at the end of the book shows Pipkin diving into the sea, showing what can be found at the different depths. it is gorgeously illustrated by Serena Riglietti.|
|Similar Items||9780794532840: Where Do Baby Animals Come From?: And Baby People Too [With Poster]|
9780794530020: How Big Was a Dinosaur? (Picture Books)
9780794522735: How High is the Sky?
9780794519247: How Big Is A Million? (Picture Books)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.