|Product Name||The Story Of The Crusaders (Usborne Young Reading (Series 3))|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:8.03 inches / Length:0 inches / Weight:0.51 pounds / Width:5.47 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0746079044|
|Price New||3.12 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.07 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.39 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.72 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.12 inches (convert)|
|Weight||8.16 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Rob Lloyd Jones|
|Long Description||Usborne Young Reading: Crusaders by Jones, Rob Lloyd|
|Similar Items||9780746077658: The Story of Islam (Young Reading (Series 3)) (Young Reading (Series 3))|
9780746075104: Julius Caesar (Young Reading (Series 3)) (Young Reading (Series 3))
9780746064252: Captain Cook (Famous Lives)
9780746064245: Napoleon. Lucy Lethbridge (Famous Lives)
9780746063262: Alexander The Great (Famous Lives)
9780746063255: Cleopatra (Famous Lives)
9780746060179: Tutankhamun (Young Reading (Series 3))
9780746005156: Captain Cook (Usborne Famous Lives Gift Books)
9780006863069: Animals at War (Usborne Young Reading: Series Three)
View 20 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.