|Product Name||Diary Of An Escape|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0745644252|
|Price New||45.70 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||55.42 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.02 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.3 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.3 inches (convert)|
|Weight||115 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Long Description||n Many people across the world know Antonio Negri as aninternationally renowned political thinker whose book, Empire,co-authored with Michael Hardt, is an international bestseller. Much less well known is the fact that, up until 1979, Negri wasa university professor teaching in Paris and Padova. On April 7th,1979 he was arrested, charged with the murder of Italian politicianAldo Moro, accused of 17 other murders, of being the head of theRed Brigades and of fomenting insurrection against the state. Hehas since been absolved of all these accusations, but thanks to theemergency laws in Italy at the time, he was sentenced to 30 yearsin prison. Then, in July 1983, he was elected as a member ofparliament, which meant that he was released from prison after fourand a half years of preventive detention. After months of debate,the Lower House decided to strip him of his parliamentary immunityÐ by 300 votes in favour and 293 against. At that point heleft Italy for exile in France where he remained until 1997 andcontinued to maintain his innocence of all the crimes of which hewas accused. This book is Negri's diary in which he tells of hisimprisonment, trial, the elections, and his escape to and exile inFrance. Both personal and political, it recounts a little knownaspect of Negri's life and will be of great interest to anyoneconcerned with the work of this enormously influential politicalthinker.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.