|Product Name||Political Bourdieu: Anti-Capitalism and the Public Intellectual|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0745324258|
|Price New||95.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
Pierre Bourdieu died in 2002, but his status as a politically engaged academic only fully emerged in the last few years of a long and active life as a scholar and public intellectual. Although there are now many books on Bourdieu, this book stands out as being the only one that focuses on the political significance of his work and activity. This edited collection brings together an excellent list of leading authorities including Jeremy Lane, Alex Callinicos and Bridget Fowler with others, like Philippe Corcuff, Gérard Mauger and Jacques Bidet, creating a welcome cross-Channel dimension. This book is essential for students of political theory and philosophy as well as activists seeking inspiration.
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.