|Product Name||Give It To Joe! (Read Me)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0744583047|
|Price Used||2.94 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||8.46 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.12 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.48 inches (convert)|
|Long Description||Six simple and colourful stories - perfect for early reading. Read about Milly Bean, Jungle Queen: snakes, bears, tigers, lions...she's not scared of nuffink! Or Herbie Monkey, up his tree dropping nuts onto Granpa. "Can't catch me up my tree!" calls Herbic Monkey. But Granpa knows better! Two stripy socks, three torn tickets, four freckled frogs...how many things are in my pocket? Count them and see! Meet my dog; a loud-barker, a tail-wagger, a cat-chaser - he's all these things and more! Or Joe at the Cup Final, with only minutes to go; United are losing, so - give it to Joe! Written and illustrated by a superb combination of well-established and up-and-coming names in the children's book world, the simple words, funny stories and colourful pictures make these books ideal for children learning to read.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.