|Product Name||Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Small Group Leader Kit|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0744198720|
|Price New||89.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||626.74 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Peter Scazzero learned the hard way: you can't be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature. God awakened him to a biblical integration of emotional health, his relationship with Jesus and the classic practices of contemplative spirituality. And it created nothing short of a spiritual revolution. A revolution that reached so far beneath the surface that he and his church were utterly transformed. This Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Small Group Leader's Kit gives you the tools to bring this revolution to your small group. Included in this kit you will receive: * One Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Small Group DVD containing eight sessions for use in Small Groups or Sunday school settings * One Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Workbook for individual or group use * One Daily Office devotional book|
|Similar Items||9780871629937: Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: Unleash A Revolution In Your Life In Christ|
9780849946424: Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: Unleash A Revolution In Your Life In Christ
9780976912903: The Emotionally Healthy Church Workbook: 8 Studies For Groups Or Individuals
9780310320012: The Emotionally Healthy Woman: Eight Things You Have To Quit To Change Your Life
9780852442180: The Emotionally Healthy Church, Expanded Edition: A Strategy For Discipleship That Actually Changes Lives
9780310293354: The Emotionally Healthy Church, Expanded Edition: A Strategy For Discipleship That Actually Changes Lives
9780310327851: The Emotionally Healthy Church Workbook: 8 Studies For Groups Or Individuals
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.