|Product Name||The House On Maple Street: And Other Stories|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0.7 inches / Length:5.9 inches / Weight:0.3 pounds / Width:5.1 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0743598210|
|Price New||7.77 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.48 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.7 inches (convert)|
|Height||5.9 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.1 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4.8 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||For the first time on CD! Vintage Stephen King at a great low price! Stephen King's unparalleled imagination is in full force in this collection of four unabridged short stories originally found in the classic, Nightmares & Dreamscapes . Stephen King and an all-star cast of readers bring to life these timeless stories from the darkest places. Mysterious machinery begins to take over The House on Maple Street . A private detective finds out that he is merely the character in crime novel in Umney's Last Case . In the non-fiction piece Head Down , King chronicles the 1989 season of his son Owen's little league baseball team and their journey to the Maine State Championships. And as a companion to Head Down , Brooklyn August takes a nostalgic look back on the glory days of professional baseball. Stephen King, Tabitha King, Robert Parker, and Stephen J. Gould lend their voices to this haunting collection of classic stories that no Stephen King fan should be without.|
|Similar Items||9781480506213: Odd Apocalypse (Odd Thomas Series)|
9780743536707: The Dark Tower Vi: Song Of Susannah
9781442359888: In The Tall Grass
9780743598255: Sorry, Right Number: And Other Stories
9780743598248: It Grows On You: And Other Stories
9780743598231: The End Of The Whole Mess: And Other Stories
9780743598224: Chattery Teeth: And Other Stories
9780739317365: The Stephen King Collection: Stories From Night Shift
9780743598200: Dolan's Cadillac: And Other Stories
9780743528566: Dreamcatcher Movie-Tie In
View 14 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.