|Product Name||Pimsleur Hungarian Basic Course - Level 1 Lessons 1-10 CD: Learn to Speak and Understand Hungarian with Pimsleur Language Programs|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:2.1 inches / Length:8.54 inches / Weight:0.69 pounds / Width:6.55 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0743563948|
|Price New||12.90 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||15.03 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||2.1 inches (convert)|
|Height||6.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||8.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||11.04 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||The Pimsleur® Method: the easiest, fastest way to learn a new language. Completely portable, easily downloadable, and lots of fun. You’ll be speaking and understanding in no time flat! This course includes Lessons 1-10 from the Hungarian Level 1 Program - 5 hours of audio-only effective language learning with real-life spoken practice sessions. Get a chance to test drive the incredibly effective and efficient, world-famous Pimsleur Level 1 Program. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Hungarian. The Hungarian Language Hungarian is spoken in Hungary and by the Hungarian minorities in 7 neighboring countries. The Hungarian name for the language is Magyar. Pimsleur's Hungarian teaches the "standard" Hungarian, which is based on the North-Eastern dialect spoken throughout Hungary. Tech Talk - CDs are formatted for playing in all CD players, including car players, and users can copy files for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.|
|Similar Items||9780415567428: Colloquial Hungarian: The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series (CD))|
9781612430539: Dirty Hungarian: Everyday Slang From "What's Up?" To "F*%# Off!" (Dirty Everyday Slang)
9780982578100: The Essential Guide To Being Hungarian: 50 Facts And Facets Of Nationhood
9780844283500: Hungarian Verbs And Essentials Of Grammar
9780884320463: The Essential Guide To Being Hungarian: 50 Facts And Facets Of Nationhood
9781741045512: Lonely Planet Hungarian Phrasebook & Dictionary (Lonely Planet Phrasebooks)
9780781810685: Hungarian Practical Dictionary: Hungarian-English/English-Hungarian (Hippocrene Practical Dictionaries) (Hungarian Edition) (Hippocrene Practical Dictionaries (Hippocrene))
9780071756686: Complete Hungarian With Two Audio Cds: A Teach Yourself Guide (Ty: Language Guides)
9780486244235: Say It In Hungarian (Dover Language Guides Say It Series)
9780789448675: Eyewitness Travel Phrase Book: Hungarian
View 14 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.