|Product Name||It's A Girl: A Baby Blues Book|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0.45 inches / Length:5.32 inches / Weight:0.34 pounds / Width:5.56 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0740791672|
|Price New||1.41 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.71 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Have a new baby in the house? Know somebody who's expecting? This is the gift book you're looking for. Ripped from the internationally popular comic strip Baby Blues and selected by Jerry Scott and Rick Kirkman, these are the definitive strips that shaped the lives of the Baby Blues characters when they added children to the family.|
In It's a Girl, young Hammie has it all until the day his parents bring home a baby sister. In an instant, Hammie goes from the revered position of "baby of the family" to, ugh, middle child. It's not a smooth transition to big brotherhood for Hammie, but it's definitely a humorous and heartwarming story.
It's a Girl will delight moms, moms-to-be, and any family member lucky enough to deal with a new baby.
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.