|Product Name||The Best Christmas Ever With Mary Engelbreit|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0740739085|
|Price New||10.68 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.38 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||8.88 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.66 inches (convert)|
|Length||11.42 inches (convert)|
|Weight||34.4 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||Holiday magic is easy to create when you have the help of America's favorite illustrator. Christmas with Mary Engelbreit: The Best Christmas Ever is the third book in the series of holiday collections that celebrates all the joys and toys, wrappings and gifts, treats and trims of Christmas. Overflowing with plans for handmade decorations, unique and meaningful gift ideas, and irresistible recipes, this warm and lively collection offers readers everything they need to plan the Christmas of their dreams - all presented with the trademark Engelbreit wit, warmth, and sparkle. Among the clever, original, and easy-to-do (we promise!) craft projects are a variety of wreaths, cut-glass ornaments, and a special shopping tote just for Mom. Several projects for kids will keep restless hands active and curious tots too busy to snoop under the Christmas tree. Recipes include a wide range of cookies, cakes, candies, and cocktails sure to make your holiday gathering the highlight of the season. Mary's merry illustrations (both classics and new favorites) bring extra magic to nearly every page of this exhilarating sourcebook. The Queen of Christmas has done it again... and this year she's promising nothing less than the Best Christmas Ever!|
|Similar Items||9780848725648: Christmas With Mary Engelbreit: Here Comes Santa Claus|
9780836246278: Mary Engelbreit's Christmas Companion: The Mary Engelbreit Look And How To Get It
9780836246049: Life Is Just A Chair Of Bowlies
9780836236743: My Symphony
9780836228854: Mary Engelbreit's Spring Craft Book
9780836222319: Mary Engelbreit's Winter
9780836222296: Mary Engelbreit's Autumn
9780696211829: Mary Engelbreit Christmas Ideas: Make Good Cheer
0014005207074: Book: Cross Stitch For All Seasons
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.