|Product Name||Highland Vampire|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0739458388|
|Price New||4.45 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Author||Hannah Howell, Adrienne Basso, Deborah Raleigh|
|Long Description||One kiss could mean forever... The Scottish Highlands echo with legends of great battles, brave heroes and, hidden deep in the swirling mists, creatures that belong to the night. "Kiss of the Vampire," by Hannah Howell, "His Eternal Bride," by Adrienne Basso, and "To Tame the Beast," by Deborah Raleigh. Let these seductive, erotic tales of everlasting love transport you to a world where the most dangerous desires awaken after dark...|
|Similar Items||9780739486825: Highland Thirst|
9781420104356: Nature Of The Beast
9781615230631: If He's Wicked
9780758235091: Highland Beast
9780758228468: Nature Of The Beast
9780739472279: My Immortal Highlander
9780739445396: The Eternal Highlander
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.