|Product Name||Happy Birthday: A Novel (Random House Large Print)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:9.24 inches / Length:6.13 inches / Weight:1.25 pounds / Width:0.82 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0739378252|
|Price New||14.29 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||5.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.1 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.4 inches (convert)|
|Weight||15.52 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||In this beguiling new novel, Danielle Steel tells the story of three very different people, each of whom, on the same day, reaches a crucial turning point in life—a rite both bittersweet and full of hope, a time to blow out the candles, say goodbye to the past, and make a wish for the future. Valerie Wyatt is the queen of gracious living and the arbiter of taste. Since her long-ago divorce, she’s worked hard to reach the pinnacle of her profession and to create a camera-ready life in her Fifth Avenue penthouse. So why is she so depressed? All the hours with her personal trainer, the careful work of New York’s best hairdressers, cosmetic surgeons, and her own God-given bone structure and great looks can’t fudge the truth or her lies about it: Valerie is turning sixty. Valerie’s daughter, April, has no love life, no rest, and no prospect of that changing in the foreseeable future. Her popular one-of-a-kind restaurant in downtown New York, where she is chef and owner, consumes every ounce of her attention and energy. Ready or not, though, April’s life is about to change, in a tumultuous transformation that begins the morning it hits her: She’s thirty. And what does she have to show for it? A restaurant, no man, no kids. Jack Adams once threw a football like a guided missile. Twelve years after retiring from the NFL, he is the most charismatic sports analyst on TV, a man who has his pick of the most desirable twentysomething women. But after a particularly memorable Halloween party, Jack wakes up on his fiftieth birthday, his back thrown out of whack, feeling every year his age. A terrifying act of violence, an out-of-the-blue blessing, and two extremely unlikely love affairs soon turn lives inside out and upside down. In a novel brimming with warmth and insight, beginning on one birthday and ending on another, Valerie, April, and Jack discover that life itself can be a celebration—and that its greatest gifts are always a surprise. From the Hardcover edition.|
|Similar Items||9780593063118: Betrayal|
9780375707872: Irresistible Forces
9780375728235: Answered Prayers (Danielle Steel)
9780754023784: The House On Hope Street [House On Hope Street] [Mass Market Paperback]
9780739441084: Ransom-Large Print Ed
9780593063132: The Sins of the Mother
9780307990846: The Sins Of The Mother: A Novel (Random House Large Print)
9780552148542: Answered Prayers
9780804121057: Winners: A Novel (Random House Large Print)
9780552159883: One Day at a Time
9780804194419: A Perfect Life: A Novel (Random House Large Print)
9780552159012: Big Girl
9780739327920: Rogue (Random House Large Print)
9780385363259: First Sight: A Novel (Random House Large Print)
9780552154772: Matters Of The Heart
9780739377420: Family Ties: A Novel (Random House Large Print)
9780743424233: Friends Forever: A Novel
9780440245247: Friends Forever: A Novel
9780440243304: A Good Woman: A Novel
9780375435256: Slow Burn: A Novel (Random House Large Print)
9780739481264: Bungalow 2 by Danielle Steel
9780739377871: Legacy: A Novel (Random House Large Print)
9780739328248: One Day At A Time (Random House Large Print)
9780552154741: Honour Thyself
9780739328422: Matters Of The Heart (Random House Large Print)
9780739378052: 44 Charles Street: A Novel (Random House Large Print)
9780739378458: Betrayal: A Novel (Random House Large Print)
9780739328071: A Good Woman (Random House Large Print)
9780307990914: Until The End Of Time: A Novel (Random House Large Print)
9780307990655: Friends Forever: A Novel (Random House Large Print)
9780739378397: Hotel Vendome: A Novel (Random House Large Print)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
This feature started with version 3.3 of the API and it allows you to update many fields of a product in one call. Prior to this, each attribute for a product was updated in a separate call, causing the process to be a bit slow.
It is important to note that bulk updates only work with JSON formatted data. Because of this, you can leave the mode=json out of your call.
You should use a POST call instead of a GET to avoid over running the length limits that can be found when sending long URLs.
- keycode - your normal API keycode
- update - the first product you intend to update (more info below)
- field - must be set to *bulk*
- test - If you are using GET (please don't) this should be the first parm. Set it to test=1 to avoid saving any actual data.
- imageURL - This is case sensitive. This can be any reachable image in jpg, gif, png format. You can use ftp, http, https and even data URLs here. So rather than pushing in a separate call, we will pull it.
- fields - This is the JSON formatted array of fields to be updated. Yes, this is actually optional. But without it, we won't update any field data.
Each entry in the fields array is made up of keys and data. Some keys are required and some are optional depending on the data type being used. These entries mirror the single field update calls used when updating data one field at a time.
Details of the fields entries
- field - required, the name of the field to be updated
- value - required, the new value for this field
- extra_id - optional, Some fields use 2 fields to store the data. One being a numeric value and the second being a descriptor [such as a ounces, gallons, quarts] This extra value must match the list we keep in our database. You can include the text version of this extra information at the end of the "value" field but it still needs to match what we have. You can also split the value into two fields the way we do passing the number in the "value" field and the descriptor as an index id in this "extra_id" field. For more information, see the "get=extra" in the basic overview for the v3 API.
- reason - used only when you want to delete a field. If you use this, you must set the value field to empty string and give a reason in this field. At least 13 characters are required for this reason.
An example of the JSON to update multiple fields for a single product
The order of each field in the array doesn't matter. We will process them in sequence but sequence makes no difference. So you don't have to sort them or place them in any partcular order.
You can actually update multiple products at the same time. To do this, you still need to pass some basic information for the first product in the required fields (see above). But in the fields JSON, you create an array of products, each with a fields sub-array. The product listed in the update field would be ignored for the most part but must still be valid. So it can be hardcoded when using this method as long as it is a vaild EAN code.
An example of the JSON to update multiple fields for multiple products
It doesn't matter if you are updating a single product or multiple products. When the response is returned, the top level status is always going to be code 200 assuming your required fields passed the test. Then you will see an array of products even if you only passed in one to be updated. Each product entry and each field entry will have a status so you will know if individual updates worked or failed. This includes the imageURL you passed.
An example of the JSON returned after an update call
The return results in each img or status field
- ok - The field or image processed without error
- n/a - No image was sent (not for fields)
- duplicate - The data you sent already exists. (not for images)
- Any other value is an error which may include details but may not.