|Product Name||Dave Martones Serious Shred -- Advanced Scales (Book & Dvd)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0.3 inches / Length:11.9 inches / Weight:0.44 pounds / Width:8.7 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0739086103|
|Price New||10.88 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||8.21 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||8.8 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.3 inches (convert)|
|Length||11.7 inches (convert)|
|Weight||7.04 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Brand Name: Baker and Taylor Mfg#: 9780739086100, Shipping Weight: 0.45 lbs, Manufacturer:, Genre:, All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.|
|Long Description||If you admire guitarists who combine killer technique with exciting musical ideas, the Serious Shred series is for you. Each title features lessons from renowned shredders and educators, and includes licks and examples in both standard notation and TAB---all combined in a book and DVD package for a complete learning experience. Learn what you need to know to become the best player possible, straight from bona fide shred virtuosos. In this book, shred master Dave Martone teaches you essential scales to improve your playing using boxes (or shapes), formulas, and patterns. Learn about connecting boxes, modes, blues scales, modal interchange, three-string patterns, and creative ways to use pentatonic scales. Martone provides exercises that span the entire fretboard for every scale covered. The included DVD features live demonstrations by Martone.|
|Similar Items||9781423414353: Guitar Aerobics: A 52-Week, One-lick-per-day Workout Program for Developing, Improving and Maintaining Guitar Technique Bk/online audio|
9780744008548: Guitar Aerobics: A 52-Week, One-lick-per-day Workout Program for Developing, Improving and Maintaining Guitar Technique Bk/online audio
9780615382326: Guitar Aerobics: A 52-Week, One-lick-per-day Workout Program for Developing, Improving and Maintaining Guitar Technique Bk/online audio
9780980235326: Rhythmic Lead Guitar: Solo Phrasing, Groove And Timing For All Styles
9780739095393: Shredding Death Metal Guitar: Extreme Technique Meets Metal Guitar, Book & CD (Shredding Styles)
9780739093764: The Total Shred Guitarist: A Fun and Comprehensive Overview of Shred Guitar Playing (Book, CD & DVD) (The Total Guitarist)
9780634013942: Hard Rock Solos For Guitar
9780793587889: Hard Rock Solos for Guitar
9780739093306: Shredding the Blues: Heavy Metal Guitar Meets the Blues, Book & DVD (Shredding Styles)
9780739086063: German Schauss's Serious Shred -- Advanced Techniques: Book & DVD
9780739086087: Jared Meekers Serious Shred -- Essential Concepts (Book & Dvd)
9780739086094: Glenn Rileys Serious Shred -- Essential Techniques (Book & Dvd)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.