|Product Name||Sesame Street - A Magical Halloween Adventure|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00026WUI2|
|Price New||5.55 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Genre||ACTION & ADVENTURE|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||3.52 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC|
|Run Time||38 minutes|
|Features||Sesame Street: A Magical Halloween Adventure|
|Long Description||Magical Halloween Adventure, A (DVD) Boo, Creak, Ahh, Shriek! Halloween is the time of jack-o-lanterns, dressing-up, and lots of silliness on Sesame Street. It's a Halloween extravaganza when the monsters from Sesame Street get invited to a Tricks & Treats party. But when Mumford the Magician has some trouble with his magic wand, Elmo and friends get sidetracked on a wonderful hayride. Share in the surprises as they learn to carve pumpkins, make scarecrows, and discover that monsters don't really have to be scary! Features special guest star Caroline Rhea as Gilda the Great!|
|Similar Items||9780738925363: Sesame Street - What's the Name of That Song|
9780738923673: Sesame Street - Elmo's World - Happy Holidays
0891264001557: Elmo's Christmas Countdown
0858064006052: Sesame Street Hello Halloween
0843501003961: Sid the Science Kid: Sid's Spooky Halloween
0786936743548: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Mickey's Treat
0074645176192: Happy Holidays From Sesame Str
0074645145396: Sesame Street Elmo's Magic Cookbook
0074645123790: Sesame Street - Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
0074644994094: Elmo Saves Christmas
0025192205064: Curious George A Halloween Boo Fest
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.