|Product Name||Conspiracy At Desert One|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0738842532|
|Price New||20.68 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||16.68 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.52 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.94 inches (convert)|
|Length||8.52 inches (convert)|
|Weight||17.76 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Book description. Following April 25, 1980, Iranian Revolutionary Guards arrested Laleh Sanders, an American photojournalist in Tehran. The Iranian Press charged her with spying for America. She then disappeared for ten months before allowed to leave Iran. Why? President Carter claimed to have no knowledge of her at a press conference. Who was Laleh Sanders and what role did she play in preventing the American rescue-effort from reaching Tehran? Did someone plant a bad seed for the embassy takeover then realize the American, hostage, rescue-effort must be prevented? Did an act of sabotage occur to assure the change of guard within the American Presidential Office? Were there men who put such a plan into operation? Laleh Sanders follows a directive given her by a man holding court deep in her heart. Learning the truth sends Laleh´s daughter Roya and an American novelist on a dangerous search.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.