|Product Name||Witches Tarot|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0738728004|
|Price New||22.20 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||23.29 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||2.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||181 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Author||Ellen Dugan, Mark Evans|
Here, the Hierophant becomes the High Priest, Wheel of Fortune becomes Wheel of the Year, and Judgement becomes Karma.
Based on the traditional Rider-Waite-Smith deck and filled with images that speak to today's magickal practitioner, witchcraft takes center stage in this stunning deck designed by highly respected Witch and Tarot reader Ellen Dugan. Featuring the vibrant artwork of award-winning artist Mark Evans, Witches Tarot is the perfect combination of Tarot and the Craft.
In addition to card descriptions and meanings, Dugan's companion guide features spell-enhancing spreads―such as the Triple Goddess Spread, the Four Elements Spread, and the Wheel of the Year Spread―that you can use in both Tarot readings and magickal practice.
|Similar Items||9781578632923: Tarot D'amour: Find Love, Sex, And Romance In The Cards|
9781572816619: Ghosts & Spirits Tarot
9781899874460: Magic And Witchcraft In Scotland
9780804843058: The Lost Tarot Of Nostradamus
9780738711911: The Tarot Of Vampyres
9780738735009: Sacred Sites Tarot Deck
9780738726380: The Steampunk Tarot
9780738714363: Mystic Dreamer Tarot
9780875426686: The Witches Tarot Book (Llewellyn's Modern Witchcraft)
9780738709727: Pentacle Satin Bag (Bolsas De Lo Scarabeo Tarot Bags From Lo Scarabeo)
View 60 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.