|Product Name||Remy The Rhino Learns Patience (Little Lessons From Our Animal Pals)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0736927735|
|Price New||9.16 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||4.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.44 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.26 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.36 inches (convert)|
|Weight||7.84 ounces (convert)|
Andy McGuire, artist and author of the popular Rainy Day Games, presents enchanting art and rhymes to share the story of Remy, the impatient Rhino. When the other animals annoy him, he snorts and charges right for them.
One day, an aardvark decides not to run, and Remy’s horn gets stuck in a tree! The forgiving aardvark gathers termites to slowly eat away the wood and free Remy―not only of his situation but of his impatient ways.
So as Remy experienced strange new sensations
This hilarious story shows children ages 1 to 5 how to get unstuck from their impatience and enjoy peace and the people around them.
|Similar Items||9780824965860: Let's Be Patient|
9780758608123: God, I Need To Talk To You About Laziness (God, I Need To Talk To You About...)
9780736926652: Eleanor The Hippo Learns To Tell The Truth (Little Lessons From Our Animal Pals)
9780736925617: A Special Fish For Jonah: Because God Has A Job For Everyone
9780736923712: Rainy Day Games: Fun With The Animals Of Noah's Ark
9780692070987: Lulu Is A Rhinoceros
9780517271841: Rainy Day Games: Fun With The Animals Of Noah's Ark
9780310715788: Mrs. Rosey Posey And The Fine China Plate (I Can Read!)
0092943312678: Aurora Mini Flopsie 8" Rhino
0091671714952: Standing Rhino 14" By Fiesta
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.