|Product Name||Scared Stiff|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0689846894|
|Price New||2.93 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.7 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.63 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.13 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4.64 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Willo Davis Roberts|
|Long Description||Rick and Kenny's Pa was right -- troubles really do happen in threes. First Pa's truck was robbed, then Pa ran off, leaving Rick, Kenny, and Ma to fend for themselves, and now Ma has disappeared, too. Rick just knows Ma would never leave them on purpose -- but then, where is she? Waiting in Uncle Henry's trailer park doesn't seem like the best way to find out. Instead, the brothers, along with their new friends, Connie and Julie, decide to search the abandoned Wonderland Amusement Park next door for answers. But what they find inside sends them on the most terrifying roller coaster ride of their lives -- could whoever took Ma be after them, too?|
|Similar Items||9780618873166: Time For Andrew: A Ghost Story|
9780883681138: Be A Perfect Person In Just Three Days!
9780554526522: Be A Perfect Person In Just Three Days!
9780440413493: Be A Perfect Person In Just Three Days!
9780152054786: Love, Ruby Lavender
9780152049218: Love, Ruby Lavender
9780152045685: Love, Ruby Lavender
9780554526577: Be A Perfect Person In Just Three Days!
9780689874178: Peppermints In The Parlor
9780689307904: Peppermints In The Parlor
View 30 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.