|Product Name||Norwegian Mittens And Gloves|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1570764956|
|Price New||70.30 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||40.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.6 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.9 inches (convert)|
|Length||8.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||23.04 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Dimensions: 9 in. H x 8.75 in. W x .4 in. D, Weight: 1.39 ounces, Made in Hong Kong|
|Long Description||This beautiful book presents traditional Norwegian mitten and glove patterns in an easy-to-understand format for new and old lovers of knitting. Annemor Sundbø has selected 29 classic figurative motifs from Norwegian hand-knitting history. In addition to the animal motifs, she charts figures and border patterns and shows you how to use them for designing hats and pillow covers.|
|Similar Items||9780892726271: Favorite Mittens|
9780760342558: Norwegian Handknits: Heirloom Designs From Vesterheim Museum
9780760340653: Knitting Hats & Mittens From Around The World: 34 Heirloom Patterns In A Variety Of Styles And Techniques
9780760339640: Swedish Handknits: A Collection Of Heirloom Designs
9780760334287: Norwegian Handknits: Heirloom Designs From Vesterheim Museum
9780713514094: Knitting In The Nordic Tradition
9780696179006: Knitting Hats & Mittens From Around The World: 34 Heirloom Patterns In A Variety Of Styles And Techniques
9780486433004: Traditional Scandinavian Knitting (Dover Knitting, Crochet, Tatting, Lace)
9780312156381: Folk Mittens (Folk Knitting Series)
8601400794418: Colorwork Creations: 30+ Patterns To Knit Gorgeous Hats, Mittens And Gloves
View 14 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.