|Product Name||Brando: Songs My Mother Taught Me|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0679410139|
|Price New||8.39 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.6 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.1 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.3 inches (convert)|
|Weight||32 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||An honest, revealing self-portrait by the critically acclaimed, fiercely independent actor discusses his early life, career, world travels, social activism, and profiles of friends, lovers, and professional colleagues. 500,000 first printing.|
|Similar Items||9780747507000: James Dean: Little Boy Lost|
9780714866635: Marlon Brando: Anatomy Of An Actor
9780553052992: The Art Of Acting
9780517131633: James Dean: Little Boy Lost
9780491032124: Brando Unzipped: Marlon Brando: Bad Boy, Megastar, Sexual Outlaw
9780453005432: Brando: An Unauthorized Biography
9780297842842: Marlon Brando (Lives)
0012569830110: Mutiny on the Bounty
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.