|Product Name||Guitar Aerobics: A 52-Week, One-lick-per-day Workout Program for Developing, Improving and Maintaining Guitar Technique Bk/online audio|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:5.91 inches / Length:0.51 inches / Weight:0.74 pounds / Width:8.88 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1423414357|
|Price New||10.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||6.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.3 inches (convert)|
|Height||12 inches (convert)|
|Length||9 inches (convert)|
|Weight||15.2 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Once-per-day exercises cover:Alternate pickingArpeggiosSweep pickingString skippingLegatoString bendingRhythm guitar|
|Long Description||From the former editor of Guitar One magazine, here is a daily dose of vitamins to keep your chops fine tuned for a full 52 weeks. The guitar exercises cover several musical styles including rock, blues, jazz, metal, country, and funk. Techniques taught include alternate picking, arpeggios, sweep picking, string skipping, legato, string bending, and rhythm guitar. These exercises will increase your speed and improve your dexterity and pick- and fret-hand accuracy the more you practice them.|
|Similar Items||0884088554323: Killer Pentatonics for Guitar: Innovative and Diverse Ways of Playing Penatonic Scales in Blues, Rock, and Heavy Metal|
0884088112240: The Ultimate Guitar Songbook: The Complete Resource for Every Guitar Player!
0863298000028: jamstik+ Portable SmartGuitar with Interactive Guitar Lesson Apps for iOS and Mac. Real Strings and Bluetooth Connectivity
0791018282242: BBE 427 Distortion
0746290080918: Learn To Play Guitar In 21 Days
0683192108305: Yamaha THR10 Mini Guitar Amplifier with Cubase AI Production Software
0654979093954: Beyond Basics: Fingerstyle Guitar, DVD
0614252302302: Line 6 AMPLIFi 75 Modeling Guitar Amplifier and Bluetooth Speaker System
0603895700026: KLIQ MetroPitch - Metronome Tuner for All Instruments - with Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele, and Chromatic Tuning Modes - Tone Generator - Carrying Pouch Included, Red
0038081448954: The Serious Guitarist -- Blues Chops: A Technique-Building Approach for the Dedicated Guitarist, Book & MP3 CD
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.