|Product Name||Eleanor & Park|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1250012570|
|Price New||6.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.15 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.1 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.39 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.69 inches (convert)|
|Weight||14.72 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Eleanor & Park|
|Long Description||“ Eleanor & Park reminded me not just what it’s like to be young and in love with a girl, but also what it’s like to be young and in love with a book.”—John Green, The New York Times Book Review Bono met his wife in high school , Park says. So did Jerry Lee Lewis , Eleanor answers. I’m not kidding , he says. You should be , she says, we’re 16 . What about Romeo and Juliet? Shallow, confused, then dead. I love you , Park says. Wherefore art thou, Eleanor answers. I’m not kidding, he says. You should be. Set over the course of one school year in 1986, this is the story of two star-crossed misfits—smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try. When Eleanor meets Park, you’ll remember your own first love—and just how hard it pulled you under. Eleanor & Park is the winner of the 2013 Boston Globe Horn Book Award for Best Fiction Book.|
|Similar Items||9780060898656: Zero|
9780007424832: Looking for Alaska
9780007209255: Looking For Alaska
9780007182732: Eve And Adam
9780006645573: The Sea Of Tranquility: A Novel
9780002230421: Maggot Moon (Michael L. Printz Award - Honor Title(S))
8601300044484: Jellicoe Road
3045386360284: Krups Xf904d10 Turbo Beaters Set
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.