|Product Name||Crucial Conversations Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition (Business Books)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0071771328|
|Price New||6.86 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.09 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||9 inches (convert)|
|Length||6 inches (convert)|
|Weight||12.32 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron Mcmillan, Al Switzler|
|Long Description||The New York Times and Washington Post bestseller that changed the way millions communicate “[ Crucial Conversations ] draws our attention to those defining moments that literally shape our lives, our relationships, and our world. . . . This book deserves to take its place as one of the key thought leadership contributions of our time.” ―from the Foreword by Stephen R. Covey, author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People “The quality of your life comes out of the quality of your dialogues and conversations. Here’s how to instantly uplift your crucial conversations.” ―Mark Victor Hansen, cocreator of the #1 New York Times bestselling series Chicken Soup for the Soul® The first edition of Crucial Conversations exploded onto the scene and revolutionized the way millions of people communicate when stakes are high. This new edition gives you the tools to: Prepare for high-stakes situations , Transform anger and hurt feelings into powerful dialogue , Make it safe to talk about almost anything , Be persuasive, not abrasive|
|Similar Items||9780029187708: Just Listen: Discover The Secret To Getting Through To Absolutely Anyone|
9780029183304: Influencer: The Power To Change Anything
9780028603001: Writing That Works; How To Communicate Effectively In Business
9780023195907: Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success At Work And In Life One Conversation At A Time
9780007277957: Emotional Intelligence 2.0
9780007215584: Influence: The Psychology Of Persuasion, Revised Edition
9780007163496: Just Listen: Discover the Secret to Getting Through to Absolutely Anyone (Agency/Distributed)
9780006499428: Shadow Dance: Liberating The Power & Creativity Of Your Dark Side
9780002258067: Switch: How To Change Things When Change Is Hard
8601300053950: Crucial Confrontations: Tools For Resolving Broken Promises, Violated Expectations, And Bad Behavior
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.