|Product Name||Where Do Chicks Come From? (Let's-Read-And-Find-Out Science 1)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0064452123|
|Price New||3.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.56 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||10 inches (convert)|
|Height||8 inches (convert)|
|Length||10 inches (convert)|
|Weight||5.44 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Amy E. Sklansky|
Read and find out all about eggs -- and how baby chicks grow inside of them. Learn how chicks develop,how they get the food they need to grow, and how a mother hen helps keep them safe in this simple introduction to the life cycle of a baby chick.
|Similar Items||9780375814471: Chick (See How They Grow)|
9780345372451: Out Of This World: Poems And Facts About Space
9780152048310: The Chick That Wouldn't Hatch
9780064452113: How Animal Babies Stay Safe (Let's-Read-And-Find-Out Science)
9780064451871: Ducks Don't Get Wet
9780064451239: From Tadpole To Frog (Let's-Read-And-Find-Out Science 1)
9780062381866: From Tadpole to Frog (Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science 1)
9780060252908: Egg To Chick (Science I Can Read Book)
0765023027334: Learning Resources Chick Life Cycle Exploration Set
0609366662817: Safari Ltd Safariology the Life Cycle of a Chicken
View 18 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.