|Product Name||Next To Normal Vocal Selections An Original Musical Piano/Vocal|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0739064479|
|Price New||14.47 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||11.51 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.44 inches (convert)|
|Height||12 inches (convert)|
|Length||9 inches (convert)|
|Weight||19.2 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||(Vocal Selections). A piano/vocal songbook featuring nearly every song from the Tony award-winning musical by Tom Kitt and Brian Yorkey about a family's struggle to hold itself together while confronting the challenges of mental illness. This book contains 26 emotionally-charged songs, including "Superboy and the Invisible Girl," "I Miss the Mountains," and "You Don't Know."|
|Similar Items||9780634091421: Avenue Q - The Musical - Vocal Selections|
9780739089200: Once -- Sheet Music Selections: Piano/Vocal/Guitar
9781423445814: In The Heights-Piano/Vocal Selections (Songbook)
9780634021886: The Wild Party
0791558443325: Next To Normal (Original Broadway Cast)
9781423431336: Spring Awakening - Vocal Selections
9780739081044: Catch Me If You Can: Sheet Music From The Broadway Musical Piano/Vocal
9780634048289: The Last Five Years - Vocal Selections
9781559363709: Next To Normal
9781576236154: Big The Musical Vocal Selections Pvg
View 31 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.