|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0452262933|
|Price New||7.62 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||7.81 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.61 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.97 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.34 inches (convert)|
|Weight||8 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||The most popular childrens Bible story series in the world! Generations of Christian children have learned the Bible through the lively poems and colorful illustrations of Arch Books. Parents trust these colorful books to teach their children Bible stories from Genesis through Acts in a fun, memorable way. The Arch Books series of 100 titles is conveniently divided into 8 sections that include related stories for an organized journey through the Bible.|
|Similar Items||9780060776091: Brave New World And Brave New World Revisited|
9780030791116: World History Human Legacy
9780030745195: ¡Exprésate!: Lab Book for Media and Online Activities Level 3
9780028147307: Mathematics with Business Applications: Student Edition (LANGE: HS BUSINESS MATH)
9780020199403: The Great Gatsby
9780020198826: The Great Gatsby
9780007181704: Fahrenheit 451
9780006546061: Fahrenheit 451 (Flamingo Modern Classics)
9780006545798: Brave New World
6620361733276: Marina Ginesta Spanish Civil War 1936 Rare Retro Old 24x18 Print Poster
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.