|Product Name||Be A Perfect Person In Just Three Days!|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0440413494|
|Price New||3.05 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.2 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.13 inches (convert)|
|Weight||2.24 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Is it possible? Can an ordinary human being really become a perfect person in three short days? Milo Crinkley thought so. What gave him the idea was a book that fell on his head one day at the library--a book with the impressive title Be a Perfect Person in Just Three Days! The author, Dr. K. Pinkerton Silverfish, did look kind of weird, but he claimed to be the world's leading authority on perfection. Milo took the book home and followed its instructions. He liked the idea of being perfect. Perfect people never had their parents nag at them. Perfect people never had to take the blame for rotten tricks their sisters played. Perfect people never needed erasers. Perfect was obviously the perfect thing to be! Did Milo become a perfect person in just three days? More important, can you? Do you think we're going to answer all your questions here when we want you to read this hilarious book? A personal message from Dr. K. Pinkerton Silverfish, world's leading expert on perfection: ● Maybe you think it's all a lot of baloney. Maybe you think nobody can become perfect in three short days. Well, maybe you should think again! ● Here's my no-risk guarantee: Try this book for just three days. If you're not absolutely delighted with the results, you can go soak your head. Now, what could be fairer than that? ● I won't be satisfied until every man, woman, and child on the face of the earth completes my amazing crash course in perfection. So, remember: If you don't read this book, I'm going to tell on you!|
|Similar Items||9780545023634: The Top 10 Ways To Ruin The First Day Of School|
9780449704165: Trouble With Lemons (Fawcett Juniper)
9780446387835: Scared Stiff
9780440413707: Make Four Million Dollars By Next Thursday!
9780439424691: The Day My Butt Went Psycho (Andy Griffiths' Butt)
9780439301831: Stuart Goes To School
9780316286121: By The Great Horn Spoon!
9780141307084: The Gadget War (Puffin Chapters)
9780140371918: The Knights of the Kitchen Table #1 (Time Warp Trio)
View 12 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.