|Product Name||The Rough Guide To India|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1848365632|
|Price New||35.63 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.47 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.69 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.77 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.13 inches (convert)|
|Weight||26.24 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||"The Rough Guide to India" is the essential travel guide to this fascinating country. It covers all the major areas, from Delhi's Paharganj to Havelock Island in the Andamans, with reviews of the best resorts, hotels, restaurants and nightlife for every taste and budget. The guide includes practical advice on exploring all the attractions, like the stunning temples, mosques and museums, and details all you need to know about the country's history, religions, wildlife and predominant language, Hindi. "The Rough Guide to India" has dozens of easy-to-use maps, covering all the states, major cities and other areas of interest to travellers. Plus, superb photography and three full colour sections show India's highlights and a basics section covers essentials such as social and etiquette tips. Make the most of your trip with "The Rough Guide to India".|
|Similar Items||9781117616278: Enjoying India: The Essential Handbook|
9780981950303: Enjoying India: The Essential Handbook
9780887297724: Enjoying India: The Essential Handbook
9780884892755: Dk Eyewitness Travel Guide: India
9780756670269: Dk Eyewitness Travel Guide: India
9780751348026: Dk Eyewitness Travel Guide: India
9780713654981: Dk Eyewitness Travel Guide: India
9780140166804: Dk Eyewitness Travel Guide: India
9780140105162: Dk Eyewitness Travel Guide: India
9780771085376: India Handbook, 18th (Footprint - Handbooks)
View 12 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.