|Product Name||Afterlife: Uncovering The Secrets Of Life After Death|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0 inches / Length:0 inches / Weight:0.7 pounds / Width:0 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0399166122|
|Price New||3.30 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.28 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.8 inches (convert)|
|Height||9 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.9 inches (convert)|
|Weight||11.2 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||For the thousands of people who loved To Heaven and Back , Heaven is for Real , and Proof of Heaven , a warm and detailed account of life between lives—and our lives to come What happens when someone dies? What does it feel like? What exactly is the light at the end of the tunnel? Is reincarnation real? And if so, do spirits have any influence over their lives to come? Based on his own amazing experiences communicating with those who have passed over, Barry Eaton answers these questions about the spirit world, and many, many more. Taking the reader on a journey through the realm of the spirit, the author details the whole process of crossing into the next life, from the journey “home,” to adapting to new living conditions in the afterlife, and even delving into what kinds of activities will be available there, and how we can be prepared for our own personal journey. This book will give hope, alleviate fear, and provide comfort for anyone who has questions or concerns about life after death.|
|Similar Items||9780554637532: Journey Of Souls: Case Studies Of Life Between Lives|
9780140064131: Journey Of Souls: Case Studies Of Life Between Lives
9780020765509: Journey Of Souls: Case Studies Of Life Between Lives
9780006280095: Journey Of Souls: Case Studies Of Life Between Lives
9780738727219: Never Letting Go: Heal Grief With Help From The Other Side
9781608680351: What Happens When We Die: A Psychic's Exploration Of Death, Heaven, And The Soul's Journey After Death
9781582704616: My Son And The Afterlife: Conversations From The Other Side
9780738727660: Forever With You: Inspiring Messages Of Healing & Wisdom From Your Loved Ones In The Afterlife
9781578635283: Return Again: How To Find Meaning In Your Past Lives And Your Interlives
9781908733603: Things You Can Do When You're Dead!: True Accounts Of After Death Communication
View 8 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.