|Product Name||Alice And Aldo|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0395870925|
|Price New||25.88 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Spend a busy day with Alice and Aldo and have fun with the alphabet along the way. Alice and her toy donkey, Aldo, wake up, have breakfast in bed, get their clothes from the cupboard, help Dad with the dishes, and do all kinds of familiar things - and some surprising things as well. With detail typical of Alison Lester, each illustration is lined with objects, animals, and different imaginative words beginning with the corresponding letter of the alphabet. With so much to look at and find, this is a book that very young children as well as first readers will pore over and return to again and again.|
|Similar Items||9780060250645: Addie Meets Max (Early I Can Read Book)|
9780778738831: Crabby Gabby (Tadpoles)
9781433946004: Beastly Beetles (World Of Bugs)
9781423113478: Are You Ready To Play Outside? (An Elephant And Piggie Book)
9780919091153: Are You Ready To Play Outside? (An Elephant And Piggie Book)
9780688089658: Are You Ready To Play Outside? (An Elephant And Piggie Book)
9780575046016: Are You Ready To Play Outside? (An Elephant And Piggie Book)
9780618737512: Aaaarrgghh! Spider!
9780064441162: Addie Meets Max (I Can Read Level 2)
9780064440462: And I Mean It, Stanley
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.