|Product Name||The Bloody Chamber: And Other Stories|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 014017821X|
|Price New||9.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||6.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.3 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.7 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.1 inches (convert)|
|Weight||3.52 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||From familiar fairy tales and legends – Red Riding Hood, Bluebeard, Puss-in-Boots, Beauty and the Beast, vampires, werewolves – Angela Carter has created an absorbing collection of dark, sensual, fantastic stories.|
|Similar Items||9780080294889: The Hero With A Thousand Faces (The Collected Works Of Joseph Campbell)|
9780072562965: The Art of Public Speaking
9780070252530: Fairy Tales From The Brothers Grimm: A New English Version
9780064407724: Kissing The Witch: Old Tales In New Skins
9780061536083: The Red Convertible ( Selected And New Stories 1978-2008 ) ( True First Edition )
9780060908898: Collected Poems, 1948-1984
9780060275754: Kissing The Witch: Old Tales In New Skins
9780029315002: Anti-Story: An Anthology Of Experimental Fiction
9780020094616: The Uses Of Enchantment: The Meaning And Importance Of Fairy Tales
9780007196609: Some Kind Of Fairy Tale: A Novel
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.