|Product Name||White Oleander (Oprah's Book Club)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0316284955|
|Price New||3.93 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.33 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||1.06 pounds (convert)|
|Long Description||Everywhere hailed as a novel of rare beauty and power, White Oleander tells the unforgettable story of Ingrid, a brilliant poet imprisoned for murder, and her daughter, Astrid, whose odyssey through a series of Los Angeles foster homes-each its own universe, with its own laws, its own dangers, its own hard lessons to be learned-becomes a redeeming and surprising journey of self-discovery.|
|Similar Items||9780140621709: Daisy Miller (Penguin Popular Classics)|
9780091751975: Girl, Interrupted
9780062040350: Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood: A Novel (The Ya-Ya Series)
9780061833090: Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood: A Novel (The Ya-Ya Series)
9780061131547: Dandelion Wine
9780060930622: Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood: A Novel (The Ya-Ya Series)
9780060928339: Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood: A Novel (The Ya-Ya Series)
9780060759957: Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood: A Novel (The Ya-Ya Series)
9780006499091: The Deep End Of The Ocean (Oprah's Book Club)
0085392341429: White Oleander
View 58 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.